Meets Dietary Restrictions
More About This
- ingredients -
- ¾ cup very finely grated good quality chocolate (60% cacao)
- ¼ cup crushed heath bars or toffee pieces
- ¼ cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2-4 ounce bars good quality chocolate (60% cacao)
- directions -
1. GRATE chocolate very finely with a grater or microplane.
2. MIX grated chocolate, ¼ cup crushed heath bars or toffee pieces and Sabra Classic Hummus together in a small mixing bowl. Cover and chill for 20 minutes in refrigerator.
3. ROLL mixture into approximately 12 bite size balls. Place on a plate or covered dish and refrigerate 20 minutes.
4. MELT chocolate bars over low heat until just melted. Remove truffle balls from the refrigerator.
5. DIP truffles quickly into melted chocolate. Place on a wire cooling rack to drip off excess chocolate. Top with optional decoration. Allow to set 5-10 minutes. Remove before they set firmly and stick to the cooling rack. Place on a plate or in a storage container once they become slightly firm.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.