- ingredients -
- 1 Vegan Flatbread or Naan
- 1/2 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 pint rainbow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chermoula
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- directions -
1. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on medium-heat for 10 minutes or if grill is already on, place on medium-heat.
2. Place flatbread or naan on heated grill and grill both sides.
3. Slice half of the pint of tomatoes into halves.
4. Marinate the remaining whole tomatoes in olive oil and salt. Place on grill for 6-8 minutes.
5. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus on grilled flatbread or naan, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edge.
6. Place grilled tomatoes and halved tomatoes on flatbread or naan.
7. Drizzle flatbread or naan with chermoula and garnish with toasted pine nuts
8. Cut flatbread and serve.
4 teaspoons cumin seeds
4 teaspoons whole coriander seeds
3/4 cup mint, finely chopped
3/4 cup basil, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 lemons, juice and zest
1 cup olive oil
1. Toast cumin and coriander seeds in a dry pan on medium-heat for up to 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat when you can smell the spices. Let cool and grind in a spice grinder.
2. Combine ground spices with remaining ingredients in bowl and serve immediately.
*If not serving immediately, leave herbs separate and add just before serving to keep vibrant.