- ingredients -
- 1 Vegan Flatbread or Naan
- 1/2 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 pint rainbow cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chermoula
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- directions -
1. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on medium-heat for 10 minutes or if grill is already on, place on medium-heat.
2. Place flatbread or naan on heated grill and grill both sides.
3. Slice half of the pint of tomatoes into halves.
4. Marinate the remaining whole tomatoes in olive oil and salt. Place on grill for 6-8 minutes.
5. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus on grilled flatbread or naan, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edge.
6. Place grilled tomatoes and halved tomatoes on flatbread or naan.
7. Drizzle flatbread or naan with chermoula and garnish with toasted pine nuts
8. Cut flatbread and serve.
4 teaspoons cumin seeds
4 teaspoons whole coriander seeds
3/4 cup mint, finely chopped
3/4 cup basil, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 lemons, juice and zest
1 cup olive oil
1. Toast cumin and coriander seeds in a dry pan on medium-heat for up to 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat when you can smell the spices. Let cool and grind in a spice grinder.
2. Combine ground spices with remaining ingredients in bowl and serve immediately.
*If not serving immediately, leave herbs separate and add just before serving to keep vibrant.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.