More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ¼ cup Sabra Hummus - your favorite
- ¼ cup Panko crumbs
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tbsp. Sabra Hummus - your favorite, divided
- 1 cup baby romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of Vidalia onion or other sweet onion
- directions -
1. Spray large non stick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place over medium/high heat.
3. In medium bowl mix turkey, hummus , Panko crumbs, salt and pepper.
4. Form into 4 patties.
5. Place patties in hot skillet and cook 7 minutes on a side until browned and cooked through.
To assemble sandwich
1. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of hummus on each side of toasted hamburger bun.
2. Place 1 burger on each bottom bun, then lettuce, and onion slice.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.