More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1 slice Sourdough bread or your favorite bread
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon Chopped garlic (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes (optional)
- - Salt to taste
- directions -
1. Place egg in a small pan. Fill pan with water until egg is covered and bring to boil. Boil egg for 4 minutes, remove from heat and place under cold running water.
2. Toast sliced sourdough to desired doneness. Set aside
3. Make wilted spinach. Stovetop: Pour a tablespoon of water into a small frying pan, add spinach and optional garlic. Heat over medium-high heat, and cook until spinach is just wilted about 1 minute.
Microwave: Place spinach in a microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave for 30 seconds. Add optional chopped garlic to spinach and gently toss.
4. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus over toasted sourdough.
5. Place wilted spinach over hummus.
6. Peel egg and place over spinach. Slice egg in half.
7. Garnish with salt, as desired and optional red pepper flakes.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.