More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 Vegan Flatbread or Naan
- 1/2 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 Tbsp. chopped beets
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced orange pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- directions -
1. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on mediumheat for 10 minutes or if grill is already on, place on medium-heat.
2. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus on flatbread or naan.
3. Place chopped beets, diced red onion, halved tomatoes, diced orange peppers, diced yellow peppers and corn kernels.
4. Place flatbread directly on grill and cover. Grill flatbread medium-heat for 6-8 minutes until crust becomes crispy.
5. Remove flatbread from grill and place on clean cutting surface.
6. Place diced avocado and chopped cilantro on grilled flatbread.
7. Cut flatbread and garnish with lemon and salt (optional). Serve warm.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.