More About This
- ingredients -
- 2 Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan
- 1/4 cup Sabra® Classic Hummus
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped garlic
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- - Salt to taste
- directions -
1. Cook eggs to liking – fried or jammy. For jammy eggs, place eggs in a small pan. Fill pan with water until eggs are covered and bring to boil. Boil eggs for 5-6 minutes, remove from heat and place under cold running water. Then peel and quarter cooled eggs.
2. Toast Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan until just crispy. Set aside.
3. Cook spinach while mini naans are toasting: Pour a tablespoon of water into a small frying pan, add spinach and garlic. Heat over medium-high heat, and cook until spinach is just wilted about 1 minute.
4. Assemble toast. Spread half of Sabra® Classic Hummus on each toasted Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan. Place half of wilted spinach onto each naan.
5. Garnish with salt and red pepper flakes.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.