- ingredients -
- 1 Vegan Flatbread or Naan
- 1/2 cup Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/4 cup jarred vegan salsa
- 1/4 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- - Optional garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
- directions -
1. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on medium-heat for 10 minutes or if grill is already on, place on medium-heat.
2. Spread Sabra® Classic Hummus on flatbread or naan.
3. Place salsa and white beans on hummus.
4. Place flatbread directly on grill and cover. Grill flatbread on medium-heat for 6-8 minutes until crust becomes crispy.
5. Remove flatbread from grill and place on clean cutting surface. Add sliced avocado onto grilled flatbread.
6. Cut flatbread and garnish with chopped cilantro (optional). Serve warm.
- get snack-sized info -
right to your inbox
Including new products, special offers and tasty inspiration.